Ethical Collaboration Certification for Non-Profits
[vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_custom_heading text=”Ethical Collaboration Community Agreement” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Ethical Collaboration Certification is available for no charge to non-profit groups. For-profit groups are charged a modest amount for certification.
Groups such as makerspaces, hackerspaces, accelerators, incubators, mastermind groups, and other collaborative groups benefit when everyone in the group has signed the Agreement. When every person in the room is a Member, collaboration can be free and open, and everyone can give and take advice without damaging their intellectual property ownership rights.
You can have your group become a Certified Ethical Collaboration Community.
The Certification has several benefits:
- Recognition that your group is a safe place that encourages collaboration.
- Use of Ethical Collaboration logos and credentials on website, advertising, and signage.
- Discounted/free online classes from IP.Education.
- Free individual Certification for organizers/managers.
- Discounted individual Certification for all members, which includes the Ethical NDA.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”To Learn More…” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][product id=”807″][/vc_column][/vc_row]