[vc_row 0=””][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Welcome to the Ethical NDA” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text 0=””]You have been asked to execute an NDA, but not the standard, one-sided NDA that most people use.
This is the Ethical NDA.
The Mutual Ethical Collaboration Agreement includes three main parts:
- Respect for our own and each other’s intellectual property.
- That when we choose to share ideas and suggestions, we actually give those ideas to the other person.
- If there are any issues, we agree to use mediation and arbitration – not the court system – to settle our differences.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text 0=””]What happens next?
1. Fill out this form.
2. Hit submit.
3. You will receive a confirmation email to verify your email address.
4. After acknowledging the confirmation email, you will receive another email from DocuSign with the “Ethical NDA”.
If you want to read and review the agreement beforehand, you can download it below. Please feel free to send it to your attorneys before you fill out the form.
Welcome to the Ethical way to do business![/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”637″ img_size=”300×300″ add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”http://ethicalcollaboration.18.104.22.168.xip.io/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/03/Mutual-Ethical-NDA-v3.4-25-June-2017.pdf”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][/vc_row]